Your real estate holdings are likely to be your most important financial investment. For this reason, I would not expect you to allow me to be your Realtor of choice without first having some knowledge of who and what I am. The following is a brief resume. Please accept it as my personal letter of introduction as your listing and sales negotiator:
· Kathy Salisbury, Cal BRE# 01316416
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALTIES:
· Licensed since 1989
· Resident Since 1968
· Over 85 Homes Sold Annually Since 1994
· Full knowledge of Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valley, Antelope Valley, and many other areas.
· References Proudly Provided Upon Request
· Devoted to service, devoted
to your needs, trustworthy, dependable. We are in the people business. It's about you, not about us.
· Smooth transition, attention to every detail to limit your liabilities in the transaction, phone calls promptly returned, management team, an Easy Exit Listing Program which takes away any fear or risk to sellers listing their property. Anyone can "sell" your home. I strive to get the most money for your home.
· Top negotiating skills to get you the best possible price. Your bottom line is most important, which my marketing plan will create a higher bottom line for you.
· Guaranteed results that I back up in writing to sellers and buyers. It's a win-win situation.
· No worries, hassles or frustrations for you. Just peace of mind knowing you are in good hands and are being taken care of at all times. You will have an understanding and the knowledge of what's happening every step of the way in the process whether buying or selling - guaranteed. As a buyer, we don't just sell you a home. We help you make the right move.
· Centurion Status 1994-1999
· Diamond Masters Club 1990-1999
· Platinum Award 1995-2006
· 100% Club 1999-2006
· RE/MAX Top 15 Inner Circle 2001-2006
· RE/MAX HALL OF FAME AWARD